- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Any submitted private data and electronic data is kept secure. Data collected by the site is not exploited by Professional Credit Help, or by Professional Credit Help’s client’s and services.
- Please note that Professional Credit Help advertised mortgage rates/interests rates, and APRs, are subject to change according to market conditions, and are not directly related to Professional Credit Help, and must be made according to current market conditions with loan representatives to process/lock. [more] …
It is one thing to have bad credit in today’s wo ...
› read more
and get weekly money-savings tips!